Message from the Athletic Director
Hello and welcome to the RDC Medical and Eligibility Intake System.
RDC Athletics strives to deliver quality medical support services to all of its student-athletes. This comprehensive online questionnaire helps identify health risk symptoms for student-athletes and prepares our athletic trainers, coaches, and medical personnel to react quickly to health situations. The information also allows us to assess your eligibility to represent RDC Athletics in competition.
Students who have been selected to participate on an RDC Athletic Team are required to complete FOUR specific tasks before having the privilege to wear the Crown.
1. Review the student-athlete handbook.
2. Complete all of the questions and consent forms in the Medical and Eligibility Intake System. Please select the registration instruction guide that applies to you and proceed to the intake system using the link at the bottom of this page.
- Guide for returning student-athletes from last season.
- Guide for new student-athletes to RDC who are under the age of 18 and require a parent/guardian signature.
- Guide new student-athletes to RDC who are 18 years of age and older.
3. Complete the CCES Drug Education Webinar.
- If you have previously taken the CCES online Course:
- Please use the login information you previously created. Can't remember your username? Try your email address.
- Use the “Forgot Password?” function to retrieve your password if you have forgotten it. Contact the CCES if you have forgotten your login information.
- Do not use the enrollment key below to create a new account.
- Please use this link to Login: http://education.cces.ca
- If you are taking the CCES online cour for the FIRST TIME (DETAILS WILL BE SENT SHORTLY - DO NOT USE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW):
- Link http://education.cces.ca/#/signup
- Copy-and-paste the key below into the appropriate text boxes and press Submit.
- Enrollment Key: CCAA2018
You will be prompted to enter your name and your email address. Your email address will become your username.
Enter a password that you will remember.
Log in with your new username and password.
Go to "My Courses."
You must complete the "Profile" module before you can start the course.
Return to "My Courses" to begin the course.
If you return at a later date to start training or to continue a partially completed course, you must log in with your unique username and password. If you use the enrollment key again you will be creating a duplicate account and will have to start your training from the beginning.
You'd prefer the e-learning portal to display in the other official language? Locate the " Language" function in the bottom left-hand corner of the e-learning portal.
If you have trouble logging in, please contact the CCES for assistance. 1-613-521-3340 x3236 or 1-800-672-7775 or email@example.com
4. Attend the Mandatory Student-Athlete Orientation. The 2019 Student-Athlete Orientation will take place on (date/time/place to be announced shortly).
Failure to complete the above will result in your removal from all team activities, including practice and competition, until all elements are completed.
RDC Athletics is here to support you in your athletic and academic endeavors. Do not hesitate to speak with one of our staff if you require assistance to achieve your goals.
I wish you the best for this season and look forward to seeing you in action.